NOTICE TO PARENTS OF ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
The Catholic academies and parish schools within the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn welcome students of all backgrounds to share in the Catholic education experience. As parents of children who attend the Catholic academies and parish schools, we encourage you to share in our Faith community. In accordance with the teachings of the Roman Catholic Faith, the Catholic academies and parish schools within the Diocese of Brooklyn admit students of any race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin. The s Catholic academies and parish schools do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, and ethnic origin in admissions, policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
New and Transfer Student Registration
for the 2020/2021 school year.
(Current Students do not need to re-register.)
You may begin your online application process by clicking here: SNT Online Application
* After you submit the online application, you will be provided with a link to apply for Tuition Assistance.
- SNT Application Form: Download Form.
- Child Must Accompany Parent
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Grades 1- 8: Copy of most recent report card
- Pre-Kindergarten – 4 years old by 12/31/20
- Kindergarten – 5 years old by 12/31/20
- If you are a registered Catholic, you can submit the Parish Affiliation Form to receive the Catholic Tuition Rate. Download Form.
APPLICATION FOR THE FREE FULL-DAY PRE-K PROGRAM:
If you are a current resident of NYC and your child will turn 4-years old by December 31, 2020, you will be eligible to enroll in the free Pre-K For All program, sponsored by the NYC Department of Education.
Applications will need to be submitted online at the NYC DOE website starting early February. Our school code is 28QAGIFDPK.
You can apply in one of three ways:
Over the phone: (718) 935-2067
In-person: Family Welcome Centers
Please remember to select St. Nicholas of Tolentine – Queens as your first choice. You will also need to provide us with 2 proofs of address and birth certificate. A new medical form, dated after June 1st, which includes updated immunization information will need to be submitted as well.