Transitioning to Distance Learning for Parents
Seemingly overnight, you have become a home school parent, most likely, while also trying to figure out how to transition yourself to working from home or facing other stressors. Schools are trying to quickly adapt by setting up virtual lessons, online planning and keeping the learning going but all of this can be overwhelming, especially if you don’t have a teaching background! This webinar event is open to parents, educators, administrators, caregivers or anyone that needs some practical help RIGHT NOW in managing a transition to distance learning, establishing routines, discipline, navigating all the online tools that are out there and trying to keep sane. Share this event with your parents, networks or friends.
- Creating a learning space for your children.
- Establishing and keeping routines.
- Managing multiple grade levels.
- Communication with the school.
- Tools and Tips for keeping organized.
- Time for Q&A with our presenters.